Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why do you play with my heart, Buffalo?

So about that game. It was bound to happen, in my opinion. When you kill a team like we did the night before, it's about time for the boys to come out a lay an egg.

My game notes:

-you know it's bad when Lydman has the most shots and Hecht is tied for the most hits. 

-Butler, Butler, Butler. It's a miracle he was only -1 when all said and done, considering he was one the ice for 4, count em, 4 of Calgary goals [directly causing 2].

-Oh Cory Sarich. I forgot he plays for Calgary. He was one of my first hockey crushes. For some reason I always pick the bad players/underachievers [aka Geoff Sanderson, Sarich, Paetsch, etc. to love]. I miss him.

-did anyone else's MSG channel freeze after the 2nd period? I was pissed I couldn't finish watching the game and had to listen to it. Little did I know, there's this site.

-what the crap happened to Vanek's lip?

-oh TimBits. I forget how amazing he is when he only plays 2 games a year. Seriously, he's almost worth 3.5 million even if he only plays 1/4 of the games. Almost.

-I hate that when we play Canadian teams we always get shafted when it comes to penalties. What the crap kinda calls and noncalls were those?

I think that is all. Oh, I'll leave you with these, and maybe you'll understand. He saves puppies and kicks ass. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment