Sunday, February 1, 2009

I didn't get a chance to post about the Phoenix game until now, but I'll keep it short cuz most of us have forgotten about it by now. Three things to say about that game. 1) Miller kicks ass and totally deserves that shutout considering the way he's been playing [Calgary was just a rough spot in what has been an amazing run], and 2) DROY!!!! You all know that I have a love/hate relationship with him. But that set-up for Paille's goal was nothing short of freakin' amazing!! and 3) HOLY NATHAN PAETSCH... what was going on with all that?

Has anyone else noticed that since those [not-so flattering] pics of Fat Boy came around no one has really seen anyone out and about? And they've been stepping up their game? I think that maybe 'someone' had a sit-down with some of the guys and told them what's up. Or maybe they've just been on a long road trip. Well whatever it was, as much as I appreciate seeing TimBits and Fat Boy cocked on the ChipStrip, I appreciate it more [maybe] when they kick ass on the ice.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl, mostly for the commercials. I'm not a big fan of either team this year, but I really don't like Big Ben and the Steelers, so I guess I'll be rooting for the Cards. But like I said, I'll mostly be watching for the commercials. So don't let me down! You paid $3 million per spot, they better be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment