Monday, February 2, 2009

The failing Senators

For some reason I really, really love to see the Senators fail. Does it make me a bad person? I don't think so. When I look at the standings and see them sitting there in 13th, it makes my heart patter a little bit. So shoot me.

When I heard the news that for the 2nd year in a row Bryan Murray fired his new coach 1/2 through the season I'll admit that I smiled. Maybe it's because I like to imagine the conversation. Murray in all his lisp-ing glory, "You're fired!" [ala Donald Trump] Then I remember when he tried to fight Lindy Ruff and how Ruff woulda kicked his ass and I smile even bigger.

And then I came across the Douche-bag doing something, shockingly enough, Douche-baggy:



Why and how does he continue to find jobs? Every where he goes he's just a menace. To himself, to his team, to the game of hockey. I don't get it...

1 comment: