Wednesday, February 25, 2009

No words

So I realize that I have fallen off the face of the earth, blog-wise. Work and home life has been utterly insane. Because of the combination of those two disasters I haven't been able to take notes on the games. I've seen all of them, just not had time to document them. Yes, I know this disappoints all 1 of you readers out there :)

However, an emergency has arisen that I cannot, and will not NOT write about.

We all know [I still refuse to even say the words] what is going on with our #1. And now our #2 is sick with the flu. Good God, someone get him some Pedialyte, cuz we've got all sirens blaring for help right now.

I mean, do you all realize that means Enroth would start- which could be a pleasant surprise [highly unlikely, and of course minus the mono]... but that's not the biggest issue here. The biggest issue is who would back up our 3rd-stringer. Well, our 4th AND 5th stringers are hurt*... so I don't know what that means other than I hope that our Website producer owns some goalie equipment.

How would you like to be Portland though? You all of the sudden have to call up 2 random dudes that have never played for you before in their lives... I mean Kellen Briggs splits time in the ECHL and Rob Lemelin is a backup on some EPHL team. Oh Gawd...



*Taken from Sabres.com:
Adam Dennis has split time with Enroth this season, but has been out of the lineup since December with a hip injury. His replacement, John DeCaro - recalled from the ECHL’s Las Vegas Wranglers -suffered a broken collarbone in a game last weekend.

1 comment: