Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ottawa, oh how I loathe [love] thee...

So. Question of the day... Who will be in the lineup tonight against Ottawa?

Let me remind you of what happened the last time we played them [like you need any reminding].



Or the time before that.



Man do I love me an Ottawa game. Wait, what...? So back to the original question. Who do you dress? Do you want Peters in the lineup? If so, who are you going to sit? Paille was already out, so we'd need another body in the press box alongside Man Child [thanks MJ]. Patches? Not with the way he's been playing lately. MacArthur? Maybe. Despite the fact that he's 5th in goals and 7th in assists he's not been producing a whole lot as of late. Hecht? Perhaps. Who really missed him being out injured? [Hey, I was very supportive of Hecht when he was kicking ass, but what has been his issue this year? I feel bad for him cuz I really like him and want him to do well... but... just not happening]. My vote is for MacArthur. Last time Lindy benched him, he came back and played a thousand times better.

I guess we'll find out in another hour!!

No comments:

Post a Comment