Monday, February 16, 2009

Didn't miss much...

So I had to work last night, and then went to my niece's 4th birthday party... needless to say I didn't catch the game. The last game I missed was the night we lost in the playoffs to Carolina in '06, so I was upset at first that I couldn't see this one. Until I saw the recap on NHL Network and read all your posts. Then I was suddenly filled with joy that I didn't have to witness such a disappointing attempt at playing a professional sport.

On a more entertaining note, Michel Therrien was fired.

On an even more entertaining note, Atlanta massacred Anaheim last night 8-4. I watched the highlights and they were fantastic. Any time a top-notch [yes, that can be debated since the passing of his father] goalie is driven from the net by the 2nd to worst team in the league [although the Islanders don't count, my dog plays better than them] that is a GOOD day in my book. At 1 point, Atl was up 6-1. Sweet Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment